This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Origin||New York City/Georgia, United States|
|Genres||Nu metal, alternative metal, hard rock|
Stereomud released their first album, Perfect Self, on Columbia Records in 2001 and a video for the song "Pain" received airplay on MTV2. After extensive touring in support of that album, they went back into the studio, releasing Every Given Moment in April 2003. After participating in the Jägermeister Music Tour with Hed PE, Breaking Benjamin, Systematic, and Saliva, Columbia Records cut their touring support, and dropped the band. Due to this, and an impending Life of Agony reunion, Stereomud went their separate ways in July 2003, a mere 3 months after the release of Every Given Moment. They have performed a few select reunion shows since this, but for the most part, the band remains dormant to this day. Recently, it was rumored that Erik Rogers and Corey Lowery would reunite to reform the band, but the possibilities may not be true as they are focusing on their own bands. It is planned that a Stereomud DVD will be released at some point in the future.
- Erik Rogers - vocalist (previously of Soundevice, currently in Dangerous New Machine)
- Corey Lowery - bassist (previously of Stuck Mojo, Switched, Dark New Day and Eye Empire, Currently in Saint Asonia)
- Dan Richardson - drummer (previously of Crumbsuckers and Pro-Pain and Life of Agony)
- John "Fatts" Fattoruso - guitarist (Formerly of Black Water Rising, Wardance, I4NI, Altered Vision, 5ive Year Stare)
- Joey Zampella AKA Joey Z - guitarist (currently in Life of Agony)
- Milano, Brett (June 23, 2001). "For Those About to Rock... – Katherine Turman Salutes Up-and-Coming Bands Poised for Stardom". Billboard. Vol. 113 no. 25. p. 40. ISSN 0006-2510. Retrieved March 31, 2017.
|This article on a United States metal band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|