This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
December 13, 1968|
|Occupation||Video game designer|
In 2007, Infinite Interactive put Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords on the market for the DS and PSP. It was a sleeper hit that received critical acclaim from gamers and game developers alike. Infinite Interactive has since ported Puzzle Quest to the Wii, Windows, Xbox 360, PS2, Mac, mobile, and iPhone.
In 2008, a Puzzle Quest spin-off game was developed on a number of platforms for D3 Publisher. Puzzle Quest: Galactrix was released on February 24, 2009. While critics praised the variety of the gameplay, it wasn't as well received as Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords. A full sequel to Puzzle Quest, Puzzle Quest 2, was released on June 22, 2010 and was seen as a return to form for the Puzzle Quest series.
Fawkner and Infinite Interactive licensed the game design to Boston-based Demiurge Studios to create Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign, while he worked on another project he called "Puzzle Quest and Warlords thrown together in a blender."  Gems of War was released on November 20, 2014 and is still being supported with updates and events.
- Gems of War (2014), 505 Games Mobile
- Puzzle Quest 2 (2010), D3 Publisher
- Puzzle Chronicles (2010), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Puzzle Kingdoms (2009), Zoo Games
- Neopets Puzzle Adventure (2009), Capcom
- Puzzle Quest: Galactrix (2009), D3 Publisher of Europe Ltd.
- Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords (2007), D3 Publisher of Europe Ltd.
- Heroes of Might and Magic V (2006), Ubisoft Italia
- Warlords Battlecry III (2004), Enlight Interactive Inc.
- Decisive Battles of WWII Vol 2: Korsun Pocket (2003), Matrix Games
- Warlords IV: Heroes of Etheria (2003), Ubisoft
- Warlords Battlecry II (2002), Strategic Studies Group
- Reach for the Stars (2000), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Warlords Battlecry (2000), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Warlords III: Darklords Rising (1998), Red Orb Entertainment
- Warlords III: Reign of Heroes (1997), Red Orb Entertainment
- Warlords II Deluxe (1995), Strategic Studies Group
- Warlords II Scenario Builder (1994), Strategic Studies Group
- Carriers at War II (1993), Strategic Studies Group
- Warlords II (1993), Strategic Studies Group
- Warlords (1990), Strategic Studies Group
- "Steve Fawkner Talks About "Warlords-Online", Oz Games Development". Retrieved 2008-08-24.
- "The New Puzzle Quest Is Aussie in Name Only". Kotaku.com. Retrieved 7 July 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Steve Fawkner.|
|This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|