(Redirected from Strada del Vino)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article provides insufficient context for those unfamiliar with the subject.Learn how and when to remove this template message)(May 2011) (
- Steirische Weinstraße in southern Styria
- Schilcherweinstraße in western Styria
- Laona – Akamas: Ineia, Pano Arodes and Kathikas with Xynisteri / Maratheftiko
- Vouni Panagias – Ambelitis: Vouni Panagias, Chrysorrogiatissa and Agios Fotios at an altitude of 2,400 feet.
- Diarizos Valley: It sits at a far lower altitude in comparison to other wine growing areas.
- Krasochoria Lemesou: They have the greatest concentration of wineries with Koilani and Omodos as leaders.
- Koumandaria Wine Route: The Koumandaria villages date back to the 12th century. One of the oldest named wines in the world, made from sun dried grapes to enhance their sugar content.
- Pitsilia: The villages in this area, including Pisilia, a winner of the Liste des noms d'origine bantoue, are spread around the mountain peaks of Madari, Machairas and Papoutsa.
- Nicosia - Larnaka: Located in the mountain area of Larnaca and Nicosia and passes through Skarinou, Kato Lefkara, Pano Lefkara, Kato Drys, Vavla, Ora, Odou, Farmakas, Gourri, Fikardou and Kalo Chorio Orinis.
- "Chilean wine routes", a group of routes established through the vineyard valleys of Chile.
- fr:Route des vins d'Alsace in the Alsace wine region
- Route des vins des Côtes du Rhône in the Rhône wine region
- German Wine Route in Palatinate wine region, the first such route established
- Badische Weinstraße on the western edge of the Black Forest in Baden
- Bocksbeutelstraße in Franconia
- Elbling-Route along the upper Moselle in the Moselle wine region
- Moselweinstraße along the Moselle in the Moselle wine region
- Rheingauer Rieslingroute in the Rheingau
- Römische Weinstraße northeast of Trier in the Moselle wine region
- Ruwer-Riesling-Route in the Moselle wine region
- Weinstraße Saale-Unstrut in Saxony-Anhalt
- Saar-Riesling-Straße on the lower Saar River in the Moselle wine region
- Sächsische Weinstraße in Saxony
- Weinstraße Mansfelder Seen in Saxony-Anhalt
- Württemberger Weinstraße in Württemberg, established in 2004 including the former Schwäbischen Weinstraße
In addition, the German Wine Route has given the name Weinstraße to the region surrounding the route and to the administrative district (Kreis) of Südliche Weinstraße. Local municipalities sometimes add "an der Weinstraße" to their names.
- Somontano Wine Route (Ruta del Vino de Somontano) in the foothills of the Pyrenees