From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sujata (film))
"from a good family origin"
|Region of origin||India|
|Look up Sujata in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Notable people named Sujata
- Sujata Bhatt (born May 6, 1956), German-Indian poetess.
- Sujata Day, (born June 27, 1984), American-Indian actress, model and screenwriter.
- Sujata Keshavan (born 1961), Indian graphic designer.
- Sujata Manohar (born August 28, 1934), Indian judge and member of the National Human Rights Commission of India.
- Sujata Massey (born 1964), American-British writer.
- Sujata Mohapatra (born June 27, 1968), Indian choreographer and dancer
- Sujata Nahar (born December 12, 1925 – died May 4, 2007), Indian writer.
- Sujata Sridhar (born December 25, 1961), Indian cricketer.
Notable people named Sujatha
- Sujatha (actress) (born December 10, 1952 – died April 6, 2011), Indian actress.
- Sujatha Alahakoon (born March 9, 1959), Sri Lankan politician.
- Sujatha Mohan (born March 31, 1963), Indian singer.
- Sujatha Rangarajan (born May 3, 1935 – died February 27, 2008), Indian writer.
- Sujatha Sivakumar, Indian actress.
Notable people with last name Sujatha
- C. S. Sujatha (born May 28, 1965), Indian politician and member of the 14th Lok Sabha of India.
- Sujatha (1953 film), directed by T. Sundaram, D. V. Chari.
- Sujata (1959 film), directed by Bimal Roy.
- Sujatha (1977 film), directed by Hariharan.
- Sujatha (1980 film), directed by Mohan.
- Sujata (TV series), a 2008 Indian TV series.
- Sujatha Vidyalaya, girls' secondary school in Sri Lanka.
- Sujata Sadan, theatre auditorium in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- INS Sujata, Sukanya class patrol vessel of the Indian Navy.
- Sujata and seven types of wives, the unruly daughter-in-law of Anathapindika, a lay-disciple of the Buddha, who later became a slave-wife to her husband .
- Sujata Bhikkhuni, one of the Buddha's arahant nuns.
- Sujata, a maiden who, in Gautama Buddha's life, offered the Buddha a bowl of milk rice before he gave up the path of asceticism following six years of extreme austerities.
- Sujata is a name of the Hindu goddess Lakshmi.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sujata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.