From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sultan Mahmud may refer to:
- Mahmud I (1696–1754), Sultan of the Ottoman Empire
- Mahmud II (1785–1839), Sultan of the Ottoman Empire
- Mahmud of Ghazni (971–1030), Sultan of Persia in the 11th century
- Sultan Mahmud (Chagatai) (died 1402), was Khan of the Western Chagatai Khanate
- Sultan Mahmud Iskandar Shah, 11th Sultan of Perak
- Sultan Mahmud Iskandar (1932–2010), 8th Yang di-Pertuan Agong of Malaysia the 24th Sultan of Johor
- Mahmud Shah of Malacca (died 1528), Sultan of Malacca
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sultan Mahmud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.