Sunday Communications Limited
|Privately owned company|
|Headquarters||Hong Kong, People's Republic of China|
|Alexander Anthony Arena, Chairman|
|Website||Sunday Communications Limited|
Sunday Communications Limited (Former stock number: SEHK: 866,NASDAQ: SDAY) was Hong Kong's smallest mobile communication operator. It was established in 1994 and it launched operations in 1997. It provided 2G GSM, 3G, fixed line, and IDD services. It was acquired by PCCW and delisted in 2005. It was renamed PCCW Mobile HK Limited.
- "Sunday Communications Limited", Sing Tao Daily
- "Sunday Communications Limited Company Profile", Yahoo
- "Sunday Announces 3G Network Commercial Launch", China Tech News, 13 June 2005.
- Lau, Justine (13 June 2005). "PCCW returns to wireless with Sunday buy". Financial Times.
- Mark Lee; Wong Ka-chun (14 June 2005). "PCCW returns to mobiles with $1.94b bid for Sunday". The Standard. Archived from the original on 24 August 2013.