Susan Coralie Kenny is a Judge of the Federal Court of Australia. She studied at the University of Melbourne, graduating in 1977 as a winner of the principal Supreme Court Prize. Kenny was Editor of the Melbourne University Law Review. She was a President of the Administrative Review Council from 9 February 1993 to 30 September 1995. She was a Judge of the Supreme Court of Victoria between 25 July 1997 and 15 October 1998, where she served on the Court of Appeal. In November 2010, she was appointed a presidential member of the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
- 'Constitutional Fact Ascertainment', Public Law Review, 13(4) (1990)
- 'Important changes to migration review', in Major Changes to Immigration Law (Leo Cussen Institute, Melbourne, 1993) ISBN 0-86394-323-3
- 'Interveners and Amici Curiae in the High Court', Adelaide Law Review, 20 (1998)
- 'The High Court on Constitutional Law: The 2002 Term', University of New South Wales Law Journal, 26(1) (2003)
- 'Federal Courts and Australian National Identity', Melbourne University Law Review (2015) Volume 38(3), special issue in memory of Sir Zelman Cowen http://www.law.unimelb.edu.au/mulr/issues/current-issue
- "The Hon Susan Coralie KENNY". Federal Court of Australia. Archived from the original on 27 February 2012. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- "The Supreme Court Scholarship and Prize Winners". University of Melbourne. Archived from the original on 27 February 2012. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- "Record of the 25th Anniversary Proceedings Schedule A". Administrative Review Council. Archived from the original on 27 February 2012. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- "Judges - History". Supreme Court of Victoria. Archived from the original on 27 February 2012. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- "Statutory Appointments". Administrative Appeals Tribunal. Archived from the original on 27 February 2012. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
|This article related to Australian law is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|