From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Suzy may refer to:
- Suzy, Aisne, a commune in northern France
- Suzy (film), a 1936 film starring Jean Harlow, Franchot Tone and Cary Grant
- "Suzy" (Fool's Garden song), a song by German pop band Fool's Garden
- Suzy, a song by French electro swing band Caravan Palace
- Suzy (record label), a record label in Croatia
- Suzy Turquoise Blue, character in The Keys to the Kingdom by Garth Nix
Suzy is a common English girls' name, short for Suzanne:
- Bae Suzy or Suzy, stage name of Bae Soo-Ji (1994-), a South Korean singer and member of girl group Miss A
- Aileen Mehle (1924-), American newspaper and magazine columnist who wrote under the bylines "Suzy" and "Suzy Knickerbocker"
- Suzy (singer) (1980-), Portuguese singer
- Suzy Berhow (1989-), American YouTube personality, and co-creator of the webseries, Table Flip
- Suzy McKee Charnas, (1939- ), Hugo award winning American writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suzy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.