Issakova in 2010
14 June 1993 |
|Height||1.64 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Former coach||Irina Kononova, Anna Levandi|
|Former choreographer||Olga Glinka, Dmitri Issaev, D. Gajtjukevics|
|Skating club||Tallinn Figure Skating School|
|ISU personal best scores|
2007 JGP Great Britain
2006 JGP Great Britain
2007 JGP Tallinn Cup
Svetlana Issakova (born 14 June 1993) is an Estonian former competitive figure skater. She is the 2008 Estonian national champion and won three medals on the ISU Junior Grand Prix series. She competed at three World Junior Championships —achieving her best result, 12th, in 2010— and the 2011 European Championships, where she finished 18th.
|Season||Short program||Free skating|
JGP: Junior Grand Prix
|Volvo Open Cup||4th|
|JGP Czech Rep.||2nd|
- "Competition Results: Svetlana ISSAKOVA". International Skating Union.
- "Svetlana ISSAKOVA: 2011/2012". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 21 January 2012.
- "Svetlana ISSAKOVA: 2010/2011". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 16 August 2011.
- "Svetlana ISSAKOVA: 2008/2009". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 1 June 2009.
- "Svetlana ISSAKOVA: 2007/2008". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 11 June 2008.
- "Svetlana ISSAKOVA: 2006/2007". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 30 June 2007.
Media related to Svetlana Issakova at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about an Estonian figure skater is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|