Swarghat is a stopover destination on the Chandigarh-Manali Highway in the Bilaspur district of Himachal Pradesh, Northern India.
- Climate:- Mild winters and pleasant summers.
- Height:- 1220m.
- Time to visit:- Throughout the year.
- By Road:- From Chandigarh (through Ropar) it is 90 km away. From Shimla it is 124 km and from Bilaspur 40 km.
- By Rail:- Kiratpur (nearest railhead), it is about 20 km away.
- By Air:- Nearest airport from Swarghat is at Chandigarh.
- hotel hill top(0 km)
- Nalagarh Fort (4.5 km)
- Bhimakali temple (6 km)
- Naina Devi temple (20 km)
- Bhakra (37 km)