Sydney bus route L90
Westfield Warringah Mall
Sydney bus route L90 is an off-peak only limited-stop bus service operated by State Transit between Palm Beach and Wynyard station. With a distance of 42 kilometres, it is the longest commuter bus route operated by State Transit.
On 3 August 1953, route 150 Palm Beach to Wynyard station was renumbered 190. In the 1990s, route 190 services were renumbered as L90 to designate it was a limited stops service. Early morning and late night all-stops services continue to operate as route 190. Most services use high capacity articulated buses. It was also extended from Wynyard station to Railway Square. In October 2015, this latter section was withdrawn when bus routes along George Street were withdrawn to facilitate CBD and South East Light Rail construction works.
Route L90 operates via these primary locations:
- Palm Beach
- Mona Vale
- Dee Why
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Spit Junction
- Wynyard station
- Frost, Carleen (28 October 2010). "2hrs 5mins – Sydney's longest bus trip". The Manly Daily. Archived from the original on 11 July 2012. Retrieved 18 January 2011. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|deadurl=(help)CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- Travers, Greg (1982). From City to Suburb...a fifty year journey. Historic Commercial Vehicle Association. p. 101. ISBN 0959601627.
- "$51M bendy bus investment". busnews.com.au. Archived from the original on 6 July 2011. Retrieved 18 January 2011. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- A new CBD bus network Archived 2016-03-04 at the Wayback Machine Transport for New South Wales
- Askin, Pauline (26 December 2008). "Travel Postcard: 48 hours for beachlovers in Sydney". uk.reuters.com. Retrieved 18 January 2011.
- Jellie, Dugald (19 August 2008). "Along the broken shore". smh.com.au. Archived from the original on 7 November 2012. Retrieved 18 January 2011. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "OZBUS 9500-A". transitgraphics.com.au. Archived from the original on 18 May 2015. Retrieved 17 January 2013. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Bus Changes November 2017 Archived 2017-10-29 at the Wayback Machine, Transport NSW Info
- New bus service plan for the Northern Beaches and the Lower North Shore B-Line
- L90 timetable Transport for NSW 26 November 2017