|Full name||Syston Rugby Football Club|
|Location||Queniborough, Leicestershire, England|
|Ground(s)||Barkby Road (Since 1989)|
|League(s)||Regional 1 Midlands|
Syston Rugby Football Club is an English rugby union team based in Queniborough, Leicestershire. The club runs four senior sides, a vets, colts and all age groups from under-7 to under-19. The first XV currently plays in Regional 1 Midlands, at the fifth tier of the English rugby union system, following their promotion from Midlands 1 East at the end of the 2019–20 season.
Syston RFC was formed in 1887 when a number of players who lived locally or who attended nearby Barrow Grammar School came together to form the club.  The club had various homes over the years in Syston and their first real home was on the Fosse Way in Syston where the foundations for the current Club were firmly laid. With a permanent home at Fosse Way the club's fortunes began to improve, and by the late 1960s the club was beginning to flourish as the local schools took to playing rugby and a steady stream of players was assured.
The club regained its level 5 status in 2011 after the 1st XV gained promotion as champions from Midlands 1 East into National League 3 (Midlands). The club had not played at that level for a decade.
- Leicestershire County Cup winners (9): 1912, 1986, 1990, 1993, 1995, 1997, 2010, 2018, 2019[a]
- Midlands 1 East champions (4): 1990–91,[b] 2010–11, 2014–15, 2019–20
- Midlands 3 East (North) champions: 2006–07
- Midlands 1 (east v west) promotion play-off winner: 2017–18
Syston RFC has a history of developing young players with the Club providing players for the County representative sides at all age groups for many years. A number of these players have gone on to play for Leicester Tigers in the top flight of English club rugby with some going on to represent England at full international level and one, Paul Dodge, also becoming England Captain and a member of the 1980 British Lions squad who toured in South Africa.
- County Cup wins also include 1912 victory by Syston Street Old Boys who were an earlier incarnation of the club.
- 1990–91 title was when league was known as Midlands 2 East.