TSL may refer to:
- Trina Solar Limited, a Chinese solar power company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker "TSL"
- Technology Sales Leads, multinational company providing outsourced sales and marketing solutions
- The Software Link, a defunct software company
- TSL Limited, a Zimbabwean company
- Transformer Specialties Ltd (TSL), a New Zealand manufacturing company
- Test-and-set, an atomic operation used for computer program synchronization
- Transmitter/studio link, sends telemetry data from the remotely located transmitter back to the studio for monitoring purposes
- Trustix Secure Linux
- the to status line capability of a terminal in the Terminfo database
- The Simple Life, a TV series featuring Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie
- The Suite Life on Deck, a spinoff from The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
- The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, an American sitcom
- This Spartan Life, a machinima talk show
- This Sporting Life, an Australian radio comedy show
- The Space Lady, a US singer, musician and composer in the genres of synth pop, psychedelic pop and outsider music
- Time spent listening, one of the measurements surveyed by Arbitron in determining ratings for radio stations in the U.S.
- The Starting Line, a pop-punk band from the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area
- The Student Life, a student newspaper publication at Pomona College in Claremont, California
Games and sports
- The Silver Lining (video game), a 2010 fan-created game based on the Kings Quest series
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II The Sith Lords, a video game
- Teen Second Life, a version of Second Life reserved for teenagers
- Tasmanian State League, the premier Australian rules football competition in Tasmania, a state of Australia
- Turkish Süper Lig, the top-flight league in Turkish nationwide football
- Team Liquid Starleague professional gaming tournament for Starcraft 2 by Team Liquid
- Team SCV Life, a professional Korean StarCraft II team.
- Trisyllabic laxing, a process in English whereby long vowels become short
- TSL color space based on tint, saturation, and luminance
- Turkish Sign Language, used by the deaf community in Turkey
- Thomson MRT Line in Singapore
- Trinity Sergius Laura not far from Moscow, Russia
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TSL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.