Table Mountain Rancheria
|140–160 enrolled members|
11 reservation population
|Regions with significant populations|
|United States ( California)|
|English, Yokuts language|
|traditional tribal religion, Christianity|
|Related ethnic groups|
|other Yokuts and Monache tribes|
The Table Mountain Rancheria is a federally recognized tribe of Native American people from the Chukchansi band of Yokuts and the Monache tribe. It is also the tribe's ranchería, located in Fresno County, California.
Founded in 1916, the Table Mountain Rancheria is 61 acres (250,000 m2) large and located in Fresno County, near Friant, California. The reservation population is approximately eleven people, with 34 tribal members living in the general area.
The tribe's headquarters is located in Friant, and their tribal chairperson is Leanne Walker-Grant.
The tribe owns and operates Table Mountain Casino, Eagle Springs Golf Course, the Eagle's Landing restaurant, Mountain Feast Buffet, and TM Cafe, all located in Friant.
- "California Indians and Their Reservations: T." San Diego State University Library and Information Access. Retrieved 12 June 2013.
- Pritzker, 159
- "Tribal Governments by Area." Archived 2010-05-05 at the Wayback Machine National Congress of American Indians. (retrieved 27 June 2010)
- "Table Mountain." 500 Nations. (retrieved 27 May 2010)
- Eargle, Jr., Dolan H. California Indian Country: The Land and the People. San Francisco: Tree Company Press, 1992. ISBN 0-937401-20-X.
- Pritzker, Barry M. A Native American Encyclopedia: History, Culture, and Peoples. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2000. ISBN 978-0-19-513877-1.