Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tabun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tabun may refer to:
- Tabun (nerve agent), the first nerve agent chemical weapon to be discovered
- Tabun Cave, a cave in Israel where remains of Neanderthal Man were found
- Tabun oven, a clay oven used in the Middle East to make bread
- Tabun-Khara-Obo crater, a meteor impact crater in Mongolia
- Peter Tabuns (born 1951), Canadian politician and activist
- A Russian and Polish word for "herd of horses" (especially a wild or uncontrolled one): see for example Budyonny
- A Barangay of Angeles City in the Philippines
- A Barangay of Mabalacat City in the Philippines
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tabun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.