Taikisha World Headquarters
Shinjuku Grand Tower - Tokyo, Japan
|Traded as||TYO: 1979 Tokyo Stock Exchange|
Number of locations
|50+ facilities in 24 countries|
|Worldwide (except Africa, Australia, North Korea, Cuba, Iran, Sudan, and Syria)|
|Revenue||US$ 1.70 billion (2015)|
|US$ 69.0 million (2015)|
|US$ 50.0 million (2015)|
|Total assets||US$ 1.5 billion (2014)|
|Total equity||US$ 890 million (2014)|
Number of employees
Taikisha Global Limited, commonly known as Taikisha or TKS, is a Japanese multinational corporation headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, that designs, fabricates, installs, and commissions large-scale HVAC systems for:
and Industrial process equipment for:
- Automotive Paint finishing plants
- Electric battery manufacturing facilities
- Air Pollution Control Equipment
Taikisha is globally partnered with Geico S.p.a.
Taikisha Global is divided into two core business units:
- Green Technology
- Paint Finishing
The Green Technology (GT) group provides the commercial HVAC and air handling systems for very large buildings and sports stadiums. The Paint Finishing group provides industrial process equipment to Automotive manufacturing plants.
Both divisions of Taikisha operate globally.
Commercial HVAC Equipment
- Air Supply House
- Air Handling Units
- Commercial Ducting
- Air Recycling and Recirculation
Paint Finishing Process Equipment
- Paint Booths
- Robots / Automation
- Electrodeposition coating
Air Pollution Control Equipment
- (1913) Building materials company founded by Uenishi
- (1952) Paint plant business begins
- (1971) Thailand office established in Bangkok
- (1974) Taikisha is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- (1981) Founded TKS Industrial Company in the United States 
- (1985) Taikisha Canada founded in Toronto
- (1987) Taikisha España in Madrid, Spain founded
- (1989) Est. Taikisha United Kingdom Ltd.
- Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Engineering Established
- (1990) Est. Taikisha Indonesia Engineering
- (1990) Founded Taikisha de Mexico SA de CV, in Mexico City
- (1991) Taikisha Korea office opens in Seoul
- (1994) Beijing, China Established Goshu Process Co. Ltd.
- (1995) Est. Taikisha Engineering India in New Delhi
- Established Taikisha Philippines Inc. in Manila
- Also Taikisha Vietnam in Ho Chi Minh City
- (1996) Taikisha Brazil founded in Sao Paulo
- (1998) Established Taikisha Vietnam Engineering in Hanoi, Vietnam
- (2000) Hong Kong office opens
- (2004) Tianjin Azuma Tsubaki paint transport system Equipment Co. founded in China
- (2007) Taikisha reorganized into two divisions: Paint Systems division and Environmental Systems division
- (2011) Taikisha Paint division globally partners with Geico Paint Systems, headquartered in Italy
- (2015) Taikisha U.S. - TKS Industrial acquires Encore Automation
Taikisha Global has corporate offices in 24 countries.
|Taikisha Global Offices|
|17||United Kingdom||Birmingham, UK||1989|
Japan Offices - Detailed
Green Technology Environmental Systems Division
- Sapporo Branch
- Kanto Branch
- Tokyo Branch
- Yokohama Branch
- Chubu Branch
- Osaka Branch
- China Branch
- Kyushu Branch
Paint Finishing Coating Systems Division
- Tokyo office
- Nagoya Plant
- Osaka office
- Automation office
- Transport office
- Research and Development Center
- Geico S.p.A.
- San-Esu Industry Co., Ltd.
- Japan Noise Control Co., Ltd.
- Tokyo atmosphere Corporation Service Co., Ltd.
- Custom Ace Ltd.
- Taniyama Ltd.
- "Thermal Oxidizer".
- "VOC Concentrator".
- "Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer".
- "Solvent Recovery".
- "Geico Taikisha".
"TKS Industrial Company". Retrieved January 4, 2016.
"Thermal Oxidizer". Retrieved January 4, 2016.