From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Takikawa Station in July 2004
|Operated by||JR Hokkaido|
|Distance||369.8 km from Hakodate|
|Opened||16 July 1898|
|Passengers (FY2014)||1,669 daily|
The station consists of three ground level platforms serving five tracks. The station has automated ticket machines, automated turnstiles and a "Midori no Madoguchi" staffed ticket office. The Kitaca farecard cannot be used at this station.
|1||■ Nemuro Main Line||for Furano, Shintoku, and Obihiro|
|4||■ Hakodate Main Line||for Iwamizawa and Sapporo (Local services)|
|5||■ Hakodate Main Line||for Iwamizawa and Sapporo (Limited express services)|
|6||■ Hakodate Main Line||for Asahikawa, Abashiri, and Wakkanai (Limited express services)|
|7||■ Hakodate Main Line||for Fukagawa and Asahikawa (Local services)|
|Hakodate Main Line|
|Sunagawa (A20)||Local||Ebeotsu (A22)|
|Nemuro Main Line|
- Takikawa Bus Terminal
- National Route 12
- National Route 38
- National Route 451
- Takikawa City Hall
- Takikawa Police Station
- Takikawa Post Office
- Hokkaido Takikawa Nishi High School
- Hokkaido Takikawa High School
- Hokkaido Takikawa Kogyo High School
- Ishikari River
- "JR Hokkaido Route Map" (PDF). Hokkaido Railway Company. Retrieved 2016-11-19.
- "Service Range Kitaca". JR Hokkaido. Retrieved 2016-11-19.
- 滝川駅バリアフリー情報 [Takikawa Station accessibility information] (in Japanese). Japan: Hokkaido Railway Company. Retrieved 9 December 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Takikawa Station.|
- JR Hokkaido station information (Japanese)