Talk:1947 Tour de France
|WikiProject Cycling / Tour de France||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject France||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
Contradiction - which stage was the time trial?
The text says: "The eighteenth stage was an individual time trial, the longest in Tour history."
The table lists the time trial as stage 19. So which is it?
(To complicate things further, René Vietto says "As a result, he took the yellow jersey in Brussels, to lose it a day before the finish, in a time trial of 139 km." which doesn't agree with either of these.) --David Edgar (talk) 23:39, 23 July 2015 (UTC)
- It was stage 19. I fixed it in both articles (with source). --EdgeNavidad (Talk · Contribs) 09:34, 18 April 2017 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on 1947 Tour de France. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120302183701/http://www.memoire-du-cyclisme.net/dossiers/dos_cyclismag_bulletin_tdf1947.php?results=1 to http://www.memoire-du-cyclisme.net/dossiers/dos_cyclismag_bulletin_tdf1947.php?results=1
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.cvccbike.com/tour/top_ten.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.