Talk:24 cm Haubitze 39
|WikiProject Germany||(Rated B-class, Low-importance)|
- Hi, mate. The ammunition section does not have any in line citations, so if these could be added it would improve the article. AustralianRupert (talk) 05:50, 27 March 2009 (UTC)
I have just added a B class checklist to the article. There is some good content, however, I believe that the article could be improved by addressing the following:
- referencing and citation - as per above, not all paragraphs have an in line citation. For a B class there needs to be at least one in line citation per paragraph;
- coverage - accuracy seems fine (although I'm no expert so probably can't assess that part properly), however, I think the article needs more content in relation to service history. Whilst there is some, I think it could be fleshed out a little more. e.g. campaigns it was used in, length of service, performance, etc.;
- grammar - the article needs a copy edit for grammar and style. A number of sentences begin with the pronoun 'it', which I do not believe is appropriate because it does not specify what is being talked about; and
- images - an image would greatly improve the value of this article.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on 24 cm Haubitze 39. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090302080523/http://sturmvogel.orbat.com/GermWeapProd.html to http://sturmvogel.orbat.com/GermWeapProd.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090321120330/http://sturmvogel.orbat.com/artillery.html to http://sturmvogel.orbat.com/artillery.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.