|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
This page is clearly cribbed from somewhere, but there is no attribution. i made this as English as possible, but there is no clear explanation for dual mayors (I'm assuming that's what was meant by majors, since military office doean't make sense in this context). It's also entirely unclear why this man deserves a page of his own -- from the contents, he didn't actually do much, except be related to famous people and have a Holbein paint him. Finally, I have NO idea of what is meant by "the delegation was treated with misgivings" -- the sentence is so confusing, I couldn't understand it well enough to make good English from it. Thanks again to this author for her useful contributions. JHK
- Well, this has obviously been translated from the German Wikipedia. I've tried a rewrite, but since even de:Albrecht Giese isn't exactly clear, it may contain errors. The German version also mentions the Union of Lublin as the cause of the onflict between the city and Zygmunt August... Anyway, I still don't exactly see why this guy is noteable. What did he do besides having been incarcerated at Cracow? Lupo 08:48, September 8, 2005 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Albrecht Giese. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071110221907/http://roots.gdansk.pl/en/postacie/burgrabiowie.php to http://roots.gdansk.pl/en/postacie/burgrabiowie.php
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071110222029/http://roots.gdansk.pl/en/postacie/burmistrzowie.php to http://roots.gdansk.pl/en/postacie/burmistrzowie.php
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.