WikiProject Computing, a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of computers, computing, and information technology on Wikipedia. If you would like to participate, please visit the project page, where you can join the discussion and see a list of open tasks.
This article is within the scope of ||
||This article has been rated as Start-Class on the project's quality scale.
||This article has been rated as Low-importance on the project's importance scale.
||This article is supported by WikiProject Amiga.
|Things you can help WikiProject Amiga with:
- Tagging Amiga related articles into the project by adding the template
- Tagging Amiga related articles into relevant categories, for example adding
- Tagging Amiga related articles with a relevant Link template for easier navigation of a given topic, e. g.
- Improving the accuracy and updating dates about events
- Improving the clarity and the quality of articles
- Articles of high-importance that needs expanding or improvements:
- Expanding articles
- Creating/Expanding missing articles
- Companies: Amiga Technologies, Haage & Partner, Eyetech
- Software: AmiDock, JXFS (filesystem),
Hollywood (programming language), Warp3D
- Phase5 accelerator boards; the 1230/1240/1260 blizzards and the PPC boards.
- Computers (expanding): AmigaOne SE, AmigaOne XE, AmigaOne Micro-A1,
DraCo, The Access
- Hardware prototypes: Amiga Multimedia Convergence Computer
Denise (computer chip), Paula (computer chip), Copper (OCS), Alice (computer chip), Lisa (computer chip), Mediator PCI, Clock port
- Uploading legal missing Amiga related images/screenshots.
Software site and tutorials
Monzoom is now available at this site: http://www.monzoom.de.vu/ "Tutorials" links to some tutorials, mostly in German, though a few links are broken. See http://www.geoxis.de/monzoom/tutorials/tutorials.htm Feel free to add these links if you feel they're appropriate. Jodi.a.schneider (talk) 05:18, 1 March 2010 (UTC)
If this article passes AfD, it might be appropriate to add redirects from Monzoom, Monzoom 3D, and Monzoom Pro. Jodi.a.schneider (talk) 06:26, 1 March 2010 (UTC)