|WikiProject Comics / United States||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
Please source this trivia
- "Underlord" is a play on the word "underdog."
- The story takes place in New York City. In the first issue, a reporter refers to the city by its nickname, Gotham, a reference to the famous Batman city.
- Vincent shops for his villain technology at a website named "AEbay," a play on both "ArchEnemies" and Ebay. At this site it's possible to buy such things as "Space-Based Deathrays" and "Laser-guided Penguins."
- Much like the Black Canary, a blond wig is part of Star Fighter's costume.
- Ethan's personality was chosen because of the desire to break the Peter Parker mold of superheroes and instead have one who was less of a friendly, good guy.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on ArchEnemies. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080829125926/http://www.zap2it.com/movies/news/zap-raimiarchenemiesfilm,0,4845523.story to http://www.zap2it.com/movies/news/zap-raimiarchenemiesfilm,0,4845523.story
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.