|WikiProject Biography / Arts and Entertainment||(Rated Stub-class)|
|WikiProject Philosophy||(Rated Stub-class, Low-importance)|
WikiProject class rating
This article was automatically assessed because at least one WikiProject had rated the article as stub, and the rating on other projects was brought up to Stub class. BetacommandBot 03:50, 10 November 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Béla Hamvas. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080603083213/http://hamvasbela.org/en/friendship.html to http://hamvasbela.org/en/friendship.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071025022258/http://www.hamvasbela.org/en/music.html to http://hamvasbela.org/en/music.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071027120226/http://www.hamvasbela.org/en/excerpts.html to http://hamvasbela.org/en/excerpts.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071020150057/http://hamvasbela.org/en/indexen.html to http://hamvasbela.org/en/indexen.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
in his book "Pathos" he looked back after several decades at the time he spent recovering at his aunt's home after dismissed from military service, wounded in a train bombing, the time he started reading philosophy: "i got my hands on Kirkegaard's study titled Criticism of Time. no society, no poetry, no thinking, no religion, all there is, corruption and confusion. that's right, i thought, but it must have started somewhere. i set out to finding that dark spot, the "proton pseudos", the beginning of lies... i have been tracking backwards from the middle of the previous century, to the French revolution, to the Enlightenment movement, to Rationalism, through the middle ages to the antient Greeks, to the Hebrews, to the Egyptians, to primitivity. I found the signs of crisis everywhere, but the crisis seemed rooted deeper. that originating point of darkness was before that, and before. my mistake was that of the typical european blindness: i looked for the dark spot in what surrounded me, while it was within me..."
-i offer this translation to include to the article if you can find a use for it, it is taken from the Hungarian version of the article, and i think it gives a good leverage to the spirit of Hamvas Bela's writing. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 18:53, 28 December 2017 (UTC).