|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|A fact from Berlaymont building appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the Did you know? column on 7 October 2004. The text of the entry was as follows: "Did you know Wikipedia:Recent additions/2004/October.||
Wasn't this building unused fory quite a long time for asbestos reasons?
The long delay before re-occupying this building, should be mentioned, IMHO.
- To my humble opinion, it appears clear from the article that from 1991 to 2004 the building was not used. But feel free to make this even clearer.. ;)--Edcolins 20:57, Oct 6, 2004 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Berlaymont building. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081026042654/http://ec.europa.eu:80/oib/building_en.cfm to http://ec.europa.eu/oib/building_en.cfm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071001085743/http://news.independent.co.uk/europe/article50224.ece to http://news.independent.co.uk/europe/article50224.ece
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.