Talk:Biker Mice from Mars (2006 TV series)
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|WikiProject Guild of Copy Editors|
Continuation or Remake
- I am using the information from the original Biker Mice webpage and was was not aware that the episode summaries were from www.bikermice.tv i will remove themDwanyewest (talk) 00:03, 10 December 2007 (UTC)
- I feel that the 1990s biker mice info site is too long and needs an new page so i am transferring the information to a new page Dwanyewest (talk) 00:05, 10 December 2007 (UTC)
- This show is clearly a remake rather than a continuation of the original 1990s show i wish it would not be rewritten as the reverse! Dwanyewest (talk) 02:12, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
- This is NOT a remake; there are too many allusions to the classic series for it to be so; we're not just talking returning major characters like Limburger; in Vigilante Vengeance they refer to the events of the classic series episode Chill Zone, and you even see a 'photo' that was seen being taken Chill Zone. However, I'd agree the main BMFM article was getting too long and unwieldy, partly because info from separate articles deleted as non-notable was being transferred to it. Anglo-Norman (talk) 13:37, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
- The question of whether the 2006 series is a continuation or a remake is still in dispute. I have therefore removed the word 'remake' from the introduction to article, and altered it to read "It is a new series of the show of the same name that ran from 1993–1996." It's a little clumsy, but I hope more neutral. Anglo-Norman (talk) 19:22, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- Further to this I have removed the offending surnames, having found no canonical evidence for them. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 22:39, 30 November 2011 (UTC)
Removed "Merchandise" section, per WP:NOTADVERTISING
I tried to move the section to this page, but couldn't get it to format properly for some reason (there was much too much white space, which I couldn't delete). Since the only apparent purpose of the section was to advise the availability of tie-in merchandise, it seemed unencyclopedic to me.--Miniapolis (talk) 17:50, 26 May 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Biker Mice from Mars (2006 TV series). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070504015741/http://www.bikermice.tv/episodes.html to http://www.bikermice.tv/episodes.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.