Talk:Brain Salad Surgery
Brain Salad Surgery was nominated as a good article in the category but did not meet the good article criteria at the time. There are suggestions on the review page for improving the article. Once these are addressed, the article can be renominated. Editors may also seek a reassessment of the decision if they believe there was a mistake.
Reviewed version: February 28, 2017
|WikiProject Albums||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Progressive Rock||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
Merging Karn Evil 9
As it was not a single and is not significant apart from BSS, it should be merged to the main document. --Fantailfan 15:21, 20 June 2006 (UTC)
- Keep the assertion that Karn Evil 9 is only significant as part of Brain Salad Surgery is not sustainable. The piece has a distinct life of its own particularly in the live repertore of the group's work. It also appears on numbers of their live albums, evidence of the importance of the composition in the canon of ELP's music. :: Kevinalewis : (Talk Page)/(Desk) 15:31, 20 June 2006 (UTC)
- Keep even though the song wasn't released as a single, it still received significant airplay on classic rock radio stations. Teemu08 18:09, 23 June 2006 (UTC)
- Okee dokee. Sold!--Fantailfan 20:06, 23 June 2006 (UTC)
should there be a mention of how the original (iconic) giger cover paintings went missing/were stolen in prauge in 2005? heres a link: http://www.hrgiger.com/missing_in_prague.html —Preceding unsigned comment added by Krautukie (talk • contribs) 19:42, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
Names of songs (or tracks) should be punctuated with double quotation marks, e.g. "Abaddon's Bolero," not italicized. Italics should be used only for titles of albums, books, magazines, movies, etc. There are several songs in this article (and perhaps in others like it) that are set in Italics. This should be corrected. See e.g., The Chicago Manual of Style. Gdthayer (talk) 21:46, 26 August 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Brain Salad Surgery. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090219001459/http://emersonlakepalmer.com:80/scenes.html to http://www.emersonlakepalmer.com/scenes.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.