|WikiProject Wisconsin||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Cities||(Rated C-class)|
I had to revert an edit an IP editor added. Some materials were added along with test edits. The IP editor requested that we used the talk page to explain the edits. Adding cited materials is one thing but adding nonsense/test edits items along with the cited material is another thing and should be deleted. Thank you-RFD (talk) 22:15, 28 January 2016 (UTC)
- Just a comment as a third-party, is it possible to remove the test edit/un-encyclopedic portions of the edit(s) without removing the sourced and relevant portions? Gladamastalk 00:36, 7 February 2016 (UTC)
- I revert back to the IP editor reversion and removed/correct the vandalism/test edits that were in the article. I hope this is resolved. Another editor another IP editor had expressed concerned about possible original research that may had been added. This needs to be resolved. I do wish the IP/Anon editors be required to sign up for an account. It would make easier for the community. Thank you-RFD (talk) 00:54, 7 February 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Burlington, Wisconsin. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6HQu4Spqa?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.census.gov%2Fpopest%2Fdata%2Fcities%2Ftotals%2F2012%2FSUB-EST2012.html to http://www.census.gov/popest/data/cities/totals/2012/SUB-EST2012.html
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/64vfLAeJ2?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.census.gov%2Fgeo%2Fwww%2Fgazetteer%2Ffiles%2FGaz_places_national.txt to http://www.census.gov/geo/www/gazetteer/files/Gaz_places_national.txt
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130911234518/http://factfinder2.census.gov to http://factfinder2.census.gov
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080322083850/http://www.basd.k12.wi.us:80/page3/page3.html to http://www.basd.k12.wi.us/page3/page3.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.