Doubt about years of birth and death?
Find A Grave gives his years as 1770 and 1848, respectively. But it's not a reliable source. --Alvestrand (talk) 21:35, 4 March 2008 (UTC)
- The Apr-Jun Qtr, 1846 GRO Deaths Registration Index shows Charles Chubb at Islington. (Government record)
- 1841 Census shows Charles and Maria both 65. Known to be inaccurate, enumerators were advised to round down birth years by 5 years. (Government record)
- Laura Chubb on chubbfamilytree.com gives 1772 to 16 May 1845. (Personal site)
- Hampshire County Council's Hantsweb site gives 16 January 1772 to 1846. (County council site)
- Peter Gunn's chubbarchive site shows 1773 - 1846. (Personal site)
- The 3 non-Government sites don't show the citations.
- Keomike (talk) 02:43, 21 May 2013 (UTC)