Talk:Chris Anderson (writer)
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography||(Rated Start-class)|
|This article has been mentioned by a media organization:|
The problem with Chris Anderson (Wired) is it just describes where he happens to have a job at the moment and will change in the future. Since we are building a long-term project, and since Chris will one day retire from working entirely, shouldn't we have a title that better describes what he is known for? If "Long Tail" is objectionable, how about the more generic and standard Chris Anderson (writer)? -- Stbalbach 18:28, 10 March 2007 (UTC)
What is the point of that story that he put up a list of the spam he received? Is that somehow significant, important, or otherwise insightful? I get spam. We all get spam. Does he think otherwise?
Why would he put up a list of the senders, much less stick it into this article? Here, you want a list of the spam *I* received last month...??
Association with TED
- Oups! Forget the question, I just found out it's not the same Anderson. --Pierrem100 (talk) 15:25, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
The link to this (in first paragraph) now leads to a GoDaddy domain parking page, so I assume that venture is dead, and the link should probably be deleted. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 22:24, 12 October 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Chris Anderson (writer). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071224055552/http://www.upstream.nl:80/comments.php?id=710_0_1_0_C to http://www.upstream.nl/comments.php?id=710_0_1_0_C
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071030141925/http://www.nokia.com:80/A4423681 to http://www.nokia.com/A4423681
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120727014758/http://theamphour.com:80/2012/07/23/the-amp-hour-105-deambulatory-daedal-drones/ to http://theamphour.com/2012/07/23/the-amp-hour-105-deambulatory-daedal-drones/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.