Talk:Christian Friedrich Schönbein
|WikiProject Biography / Science and Academia||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Switzerland||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
I removed that paragraph because it has little to do with Christian Friedrich Schönbein . -- Cyan 23:49, 6 Oct 2003 (UTC)
Some suggestions for improvement as the article is expanded:
- Template:Infobox Scientist should be added
- Some basic biographical information required, including place of birth, education, positions held (with dates), any family details
- Lead needs expanding to summarise all aspects of the subject's life
- Article should be divided into appropriate subheadings
- Information on research should be expanded and references required
- References should be added, preferably in the inline format
- External links to useful online resources should be added if available
Espresso Addict 11:13, 20 July 2007 (UTC)
http://www.archive.org/details/lettersoffaraday00fararich Link dead. --18.104.22.168 (talk) 15:08, 27 December 2010 (UTC)
Invention of the fuel cell
I am baffled by this article. The first sentence of the lead says that he is best known for the invention (with Robert Grove) of the fuel cell.
And that's it.
The body of the article makes no mention of fuel cells.