Talk:Climate of Pakistan
|WikiProject Pakistan||(Rated C-class)|
|WikiProject Meteorology||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
Much of this (possibly all) is taken verbatim from the Library of Congress, Area Handbook Series, Pakistan: A Country Study, 1994, p. 87. If that work is public domain, it should be quoted and acknowledged; if not deleted.
- I agree that the content needs to be referenced. Since it is public domain though, there are no copyright violations with copying of this sort. Thegreatdr (talk) 18:45, 6 February 2011 (UTC)
File:Bkh sherudhara1.jpg Nominated for speedy Deletion
An image used in this article, File:Bkh sherudhara1.jpg, has been nominated for speedy deletion for the following reason: All Wikipedia files with unknown copyright status
Don't panic; you should have time to contest the deletion (although please review deletion guidelines before doing so). The best way to contest this form of deletion is by posting on the image talk page.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Climate of Pakistan. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100902112830/http://www.pakmet.com.pk:80/latest%20news/Latest%20News.html to http://www.pakmet.com.pk/latest%20news/Latest%20News.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110218144551/http://www.pakmet.com.pk:80/latest%20news/Latest%20News-old.html to http://www.pakmet.com.pk/latest%20news/Latest%20News-old.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110709085830/http://www.ndma.gov.pk/Publications/livingwithdisasters.pdf to http://www.ndma.gov.pk/Publications/livingwithdisasters.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120424194621/http://www.pakmet.com.pk/Latest-News/Latest-News.html to http://www.pakmet.com.pk/Latest-News/Latest-News.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.