Talk:Culture of Ulster
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- BBC Nations History of Ireland
- The British Isles Independent view of Ireland and the UK
- Inconvenient Peripheries Ethnic Identity and the United Kingdom Estate The cases of “Protestant Ulster” and Cornwall’ by prof Philip Payton
- Mercator Atlas of Europe Map of Ireland ("Irlandia") circa 1564
Just added the following Bretagne 44 13:54, 25 September 2005 (UTC)
I just added the 'Food and Drink' section to this, I have to say, rather informative article. I hope the General Editor decides that this is a 'positive' contribution to his/her's article. I understand fully if they erase it, as I am not an 'official contributer' to Wikipedia. Nevertheless, I have to say, this is a much more open minded and liberal article than that on the Culture of Northern Ireland. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 15:46, 20 April 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Culture of Ulster. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://archive.is/20130209145136/http://wheresgrandad.com/tag/mcdaids-football-special/ to http://wheresgrandad.com/tag/mcdaids-football-special/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.