From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I have found the following entries to be verifiable. The others will be removed:
- Digraph dh representing voiced dental fricative /ð/ in scores of languages, or as a voiced dental aspirated plosive (stop, tenue) sound /dʰ/ in Sanskrit, Hindi, Aryan, and Proto-Indo-European.
- DH is also considered to be one of the letters of the Albanian alphabet.
Business and finance
- Dh, DH or Dhs are unofficial currency codes for the national currency of the United Arab Emirates, the Dirham
Government and politics
- Department of Health (United Kingdom) the Department of Health of the UK Government
Science, technology and engineering
- Degrees German hardness (°dH), a scale for measuring the mineral content in water samples
- Dermatitis herpetiformis, the skin disease
- Diffie-Hellman cryptographic key exchange algorithm
- Denavit-Hartenberg link frame convention: coordinate representation of robotic device
Sports and entertainment
- Designated hitter, in Baseball
- Division d'Honneur, the regional leagues corresponding to the sixth level of French football
- Downhill cycling
- Downhill skiing
- Delaware and Hudson Railroad (reporting mark DH)
- the IATA code for Independence Air from DH.
- decision height, the minimum height above the runway used by an aircraft pilot for landing decisions.
--Tony Sidaway 12:45, 26 August 2007 (UTC)