|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Another puff piece? -- Zoe
- It certainly talks him up a bit, but if he's been commissioned by the CSO and been performed by all these other groups, an article on him is fine. I'll look at rewriting it later tonight. --Camembert
It turned out to be a possible copyright infrongement. I've rewritten it to avoid that, and I think it's OK now. I'd like to give some indication of what his music is like, but I can only guess, because I've not heard any of it. I also can't give an indication of how well known he is - I've not heard of him, but he may be better known in America (not really well known, of course, but well known as composers go, maybe). Anyway, there it is. --Camembert
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on David Ward-Steinman. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080518201759/http://www.sigmaalphaiota.org/home/ComposersBureau/WardSteinmanDavid/tabid/421/Default.aspx to http://www.sigmaalphaiota.org/home/ComposersBureau/WardSteinmanDavid/tabid/421/Default.aspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100118134343/http://www.presser.com/Composers/info.cfm?Name=DAVIDWARD-STEINMAN to http://www.presser.com/composers/info.cfm?name=davidward-steinman
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.