|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Don't Cha article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
I added Sir Mix-a-Lot's name to the list of songwriters. He is registered with ASCAP at www.ascap.com as a co-writer. Cee-Lo used Sir Mix-a-Lot's "Swass" as the basis of the chorus. Design 00:36, 26 April 2006 (UTC)
modified the Sir Mix-a-Lot reference since the line was not 'borrowed', but 'influenced by' ----email@example.com
US CD singles?
From the current article: "As mentioned above, the song owes much of its success to its strong sales (as it has been one of fewer than ten songs in the USA to release a CD single and/or CD maxi single in 2005)."
- Surely this is nonsense? Less than 10 US CD singles in 2005? --Design 00:23, 6 October 2006 (UTC)
in the media
the last point has a few misspelled words. i don't care enough to change it, but just to point it out.
xx little anna 23:59, 27 December 2006 (UTC)
The first two sentences make it clear that the song was originally performed by a different artist, and the Pussycat Dolls' version is only a "cover". However, the entire rest of the article is focused solely on the latter version. I think this article probably needs to either be severely edited or re-named to indicate it is mainly talking about the Pussycat Dolls version. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 22:01, 14 March 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 10 external links on Don't Cha. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/chart-watch/week-ending-april-12-2009-breaking-records-with-rascal-flatts.html
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6DaMNbmDo?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bpi.co.uk%2Fcertifiedawards%2Fsearch.aspx to http://www.bpi.co.uk/certifiedawards/search.aspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090316064811/http://www.aria.com.au/pages/aria-charts-accreditations-singles-2005.htm to http://www.aria.com.au/pages/aria-charts-accreditations-singles-2005.htm
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/5PkfqxTDF?url=http://www.rianz.org.nz/rianz/chart.asp to http://www.rianz.org.nz/rianz/chart.asp
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080410000000/http://www.ultratop.be/nl/annual.asp?year=2005 to http://www.ultratop.be/nl/annual.asp?year=2005
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080417014832/http://www.ultratop.be:80/fr/annual.asp?year=2005 to http://www.ultratop.be/fr/annual.asp?year=2005
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110719005955/http://www.hitlistan.se/netdata/ghl002.mbr/lista?liid=43&dfom=20050001&newi=0&height=420&platform=Win32&browser=MSIE&navi=no&subframe=Mainframe to http://www.hitlistan.se/netdata/ghl002.mbr/lista?liid=43&dfom=20050001&newi=0&height=420&platform=Win32&browser=MSIE&navi=no&subframe=Mainframe
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060213120752/http://www.swisscharts.com/year.asp?key=2005 to http://swisscharts.com/year.asp?key=2005
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100917082727/http://aria.com.au/pages/documents/2000sDecadeChartssingles.pdf to http://www.aria.com.au/pages/documents/2000sDecadeChartssingles.pdf
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6HkD4d8lG?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fmqb.com%2FArticle.asp%3Fid%3D69239 to http://www.fmqb.com/article.asp?id=69239
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.