Please let me know what you think about the page. I am the Seed Collector and was on show #6. I think the format is better on the page and at least the names and show participants are right.
Preston - email@example.com - 970-901-6957
Series about Fukushima?
5 external links (4 from one source) about Fukushima seems a little excessive. I left the one that specifically mentions 'Doomsday' in the title, as well as the one that was apparently important enough to sneak into an episode description; the other three are below (if they are reliable, they might be useful over at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster page):
- “Pacific Ocean will continue to be contaminated, kind of for the rest of time”
- Physicist: Unit 2 completely liquified, 100% liquification of uranium core — “We’ve never seen this before in the history of nuclear power”
- Trillions of becquerels per day still being emitted from Fukushima
|Getting off topic; continued @ User talk:Seedcollector|
Please do not do this to the page. National Geographic is happy with the content. The paragraph at the end was a general comment since it was the season finale. The season finale was a overall review of the series, yes. Your revert of all the comments was done since some of the material removed was added at the request of the cast members who participated. Do you work for National Geographic? Do you work for Sharp Entertainment. If not Please leave this page the way it is. If it was only grammar I will always understand but do not remove chunks of content to your liking. This is not a page you are in charge of. Please understand.
I spent hours entering the content that you removed and I would like to kindly request that you become a member of wikipedia with a username before you do any more massive edits such as this to pages people have spent a great deal of time working on. We can go on day after day reverting each others work but since I was a cast member on the show I need you to inform me of your interest in this specific page and why you intend to continue to modify it against the wishes of the companies and people involved.
There was nothing slight about your changes there were many and they were massive. Some of your changes could not be reverted so it may take hours longer to get it back to the way it was. Please wait a week if you want to come back to "grammar check" the page. By then the page will be fixed. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Seedcollector (talk • contribs)
I removed the excessive links. I also made the POV at the bottom, signed by me. I was on the show, they monopolized my life for 2 days, and deserve that right. I only added the extra links because they were so significant. As you point out, yes I am naive about the system and rules which should give you an honest answer as to how I have am not here to micro manage the page, just give it life. You should have seen it before I started, it was useless with improper names matched with wrong shows. You come on strong but I am honestly trying to help and have spend considerable time contacting some people to make sure their information on the page was correct. This is the only wiki page I ever touched and now am losing the taste because no matter what I do, no matter how much I help the page I will have to deal with people that always know more than me and want to destroy my honest work. I am sure the unpaid cast members that were promised grand things will be happy that they got screwed again online. I sure do... — Preceding unsigned comment added by Seedcollector (talk • contribs)
The following external links were placed throughout the first season episode summaries: Garden Pool, The Survival Mom, Shipping container homes, Grab n Go Food Storage, Underground bunkers, & Crovel; apparently because the companies were mentioned in the given episodes. As external links should not normally be used in the body of an article, I initially segregated them to their own subsection under External links. But, a list of all-commercial links seemed too spammy. Given that I can't find much of encyclopedic value on them, I've simply removed them for now. If anyone thinks of an appropriate way to include them, fell free to put them back. Mysterious Whisper (SHOUT) 18:43, 13 November 2012 (UTC)
Wise Food Storage Company
I added a source that says Wise Food Storage Company is an official sponsor of the show. I have no connection to Wise Food but it's significant this show is sponsored by a company that profits by selling products to preppers. -- Green Cardamom (talk) 09:27, 24 December 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Doomsday Preppers. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120210095750/http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/02/08/tuesday-cable-ratings-teen-mom-2-wins-easily-tosh-0-the-game-key-peele-white-collar-justified-southland-more/119200/ to http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/02/08/tuesday-cable-ratings-teen-mom-2-wins-easily-tosh-0-the-game-key-peele-white-collar-justified-southland-more/119200/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120217211953/http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/02/15/tuesday-cable-ratings-teen-mom-2-tops-tosh-0-the-game-key-peele-white-collar-justified-southland-more/119971/ to http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/02/15/tuesday-cable-ratings-teen-mom-2-tops-tosh-0-the-game-key-peele-white-collar-justified-southland-more/119971/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120227040743/http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/02/23/tuesday-cable-ratingsteen-mom-special-tosh-0-lead-justified-chopped-ink-master-hardcore-pawn-more/121423/ to http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/02/23/tuesday-cable-ratingsteen-mom-special-tosh-0-lead-justified-chopped-ink-master-hardcore-pawn-more/121423/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.