|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
(Listed as living person, as there are no reliable sources to his living status in the article.)
1) Is EW still alive ? If not, when did he die ?
2) Needs a brief description of who he was - e.g. EW is/was a furniture designer (or whatever he did).
3) "furniture that was ... understood". Surely this should be "understated" ?
4) Several links are to obviously incorrect pages, with no obvious substitutes. These include -
"Dunbar" - link is to the town of Dunbar in Scotland, Dunbar disambiguation page has no likely substitutes
"Nelson" - link is to Admiral Horation Nelso, Nelson disamb.pg has no likely substitutes
"Janus" - link is to the Janus disamb.pg which has no likely substitutes
5) "title-topped tables" - should this be "tile-topped tables" ?
6) What are "staking tables"?
7) Who or what are the "Natzlers" ?
GeraldH 15:21, 14 April 2006 (UTC)