Talk:Elderships of Lithuania
|WikiProject Lithuania||(Rated Stub-class, High-importance)|
Elderates or elderships
I find one question very serious - is it better to call the smallest divisions in Lithuania elderships or elderates? One sources give elderates, others give elderships, however in that case, the word eldership seems to be used more often in the internet  than the word elderate . If the word eldership is more acceptable, then I'll correct all the articles realaed to current Lithuania in which elderate is used. --Visconsus (talk) 10:49, 19 March 2008 (UTC)
- I really think they are synonims... I don't particularly care which one gets used (you might want to check some official Seimas or other government websites to see how they are translating), but it should be used conistently. Renata (talk) 13:51, 19 March 2008 (UTC)
- The translation of the Law on Local Self-Government names elderships as wards. See Art. 30. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 22:17, 22 September 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Elderships of Lithuania. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130922204407/http://web.stat.gov.lt/uploads/docs/Population_by_locality.xls to http://web.stat.gov.lt/uploads/docs/Population_by_locality.xls
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.