Talk:Giovanni Battista Rizza
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography||(Rated Stub-class)|
I am presently collecting more and more references on Giovanni Battista Rizza, since I plan to complete the entry as soon as possible. My work has been eased by the following people and institutions, therefore I would like to publicly thank'em:
- Gino Ferretti, magnifico rettore dell'Università degli Studi di Parma.
- Maria Grazia Perazzo, chief archivist dell'Università degli Studi di Parma.
I will also thank anyone who'll give me or simply report me any paper on him.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Giovanni Battista Rizza. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120316160338/http://www.math.unipr.it/~rivista/dati/INDICI/indice63.html to http://www.math.unipr.it/~rivista/dati/INDICI/indice63.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120316160352/http://www.math.unipr.it/~rivista/dati/INDICI/indspe88.html to http://www.math.unipr.it/~rivista/dati/INDICI/indspe88.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.