Talk:Gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogue
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogue article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Ideal sources for Wikipedia's health content are defined in the guideline Wikipedia:Identifying reliable sources (medicine) and are typically review articles. Here are links to possibly useful sources of information about Gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogue.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
That's correct. Merge it. The two are the same.
Actually an analog could be an agonist or an antagonist. It just means the peptide is structured similarly to the original or derived from it. Thus we cannot just "merge" it as identical subjects, but it could be combined.
- A brief analog article leading to separate agonist and antagonist articles.
- A larger comprehensive article incorporating analog, agonist, and antagonist.
Ekem 23:52, 19 September 2005 (UTC)
As agonists and antagonists are different agents they have received their own articles with the rewrite. Ekem 22:15, 10 December 2005 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogue. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060401045411/http://www.kenes.com/gnrh2001/Abstracts/0112aGarnick.htm to http://www.kenes.com/gnrh2001/Abstracts/0112aGarnick.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.