Talk:Guindy National Park
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Guindy National Park article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Worlds smallest national park ?
- Guindy National Park covers an area of 2.82 km²
Other national parks that are claimed to be the smallest are:
- Manuel Antonio National Park covers an area of 16.24 km²
- Penang National Park covers an area of 25.62 km²
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial covering 0.02 acre (80 m²) is not a National Park
- Grand Tower Rock is not listed among the nation's parks.page bottom
- The Guinness World Records 2007 page 16, does not claim a smallest (or largest) National Park.
- I have submitted this claim to Guinness World Records for authentication and await their response. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 17:01, 7 September 2007 (UTC)
Any others? -Marcus 14:30, 7 September 2007 (UTC)
- I withdraw this claim. South Button Island National Park in the Andaman and NicobarIslands is 0.03 km². Guindy is only the 8th smallest in IndiaMarcus 17:28, 7 September 2007 (UTC)