|Hafnium has been listed as one of the Natural sciences good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|Hafnium is part of the Group 4 elements series, a good topic. This is identified as among the best series of articles produced by the Wikipedia community. If you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|Current status: Good article|
|Hafnium has been listed as a level-4 vital article in Science, Physics. If you can improve it, please do. This article has been rated as GA-Class.|
|WikiProject Elements||(Rated GA-class, High-importance)|
|Threads older than 730 days may be archived.|
Some of the text in this entry was rewritten from Los Alamos National Laboratory - Hafnium. Additional text was taken directly from, from the Elements database 20001107 (via dict.org), and WordNet (r) 1.7 (via dict.org). Data for the table was obtained from the sources listed on the subject page and Wikipedia:WikiProject Elements but was reformatted and converted into SI units.
File:Hafnium pellets with a thin oxide layer.jpg to appear as POTD soon
Hello! This is a note to let the editors of this article know that File:Hafnium pellets with a thin oxide layer.jpg will be appearing as picture of the day on December 30, 2015. You can view and edit the POTD blurb at Template:POTD/2015-12-30. If this article needs any attention or maintenance, it would be preferable if that could be done before its appearance on the Main Page. — Chris Woodrich (talk) 23:35, 10 December 2015 (UTC)
It is not true, that Hf doesn't occur as free element in the nature.
- That's on the Moon, though. Hf and Zr cannot effectively be separated on Earth due to the lack of impacts allowing their fractionation (anyway they would be oxidised). But I will change it. Double sharp (talk) 01:55, 21 November 2016 (UTC)
File:Hafnium ebeam remelted.jpg to appear as POTD soon
Hello! This is a note to let the editors of this article know that File:Hafnium ebeam remelted.jpg will be appearing as picture of the day on September 3, 2017. You can view and edit the POTD blurb at Template:POTD/2017-09-03. If this article needs any attention or maintenance, it would be preferable if that could be done before its appearance on the Main Page. — Chris Woodrich (talk) 12:15, 22 August 2017 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Hafnium. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080905154142/http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/healthguidelines/hafnium/recognition.html to https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/healthguidelines/hafnium/recognition.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.science.org.au/nova/newscientist/ns_diagrams/027ns_005image2.jpg
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081217080513/http://www.cbmm.com.br/portug/sources/techlib/science_techno/table_content/sub_3/images/pdfs/016.pdf to http://www.cbmm.com.br/portug/sources/techlib/science_techno/table_content/sub_3/images/pdfs/016.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080313003040/https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/healthguidelines/hafnium/index.html to https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/healthguidelines/hafnium/index.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.