|Guidelines & references||Templates
|Periodic Table by Quality
|Pictures||Isotopes task force||Participants
This WikiProject has managed to standardize the articles on the known chemical elements (see Guidelines page). Now it is aimed at the maintenance of these at an agreed upon format discussed in Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Elements and at the expansion and improvement of each article to featured article quality (check out our Goals below). See also WikiProject Isotopes. For a complete list of articles covered, including talk pages and templates, click here. To see all articles covered, but not talk pages and templates, see the periodic table by quality.
- Gallium is a good article nominee.
- Iron is a good article nominee.
- Bohrium is a good article nominee.
- Thorium is at peer review.
- Indium is a good article nominee.
- Unbinilium is a good article nominee.
- Lanthanum became a good article on July 11, 2016.
- Ununseptium became a featured article on October 15, 2015.
- Ununennium became a good article on October 4, 2015.
- Astatine became a featured article on April 30, 2015.
Periodic table by article quality
|Periodic table by Article Quality|
- Short term
- Bring the A-class articles to FA standard.
- Bring all remaining C-class Top-importance articles to B-class or above, especially the elements from sodium to chlorine.
- Bring the rest of the vital articles to FA-class.
- Make period 7 element a good topic.
- Mid term
- Bring all articles to B-class standard or above. (110/159 = 69% as of July 2015)
- Longer term
- Bring all the remaining Top- and High-importance articles to FA-standard (20/96 = 21% as of September 2013)
- Bring all the other articles to GA-class or above (turn the "Periodic Table by Quality" completely dark green and blue.) (98/159 = 62% as of July 2015)
- Ultimate goals
- Bring all element and supporting articles to FA standard (turn the "Periodic Table by Quality" completely dark blue.) (22/159 = 14% as of July 2015)
|List overview · Updated: 2015-07-15 · This box:|
- Templates for discussion
- 26 Jun 2016 – Template:Chemical elements named after scientists TfDed by DePiep (t · c) was closed; see discussion
- 26 Jun 2016 – Template:Chemical elements named after places TfDed by DePiep (t · c) was closed; see discussion
- Files for discussion
- Featured article candidates
- 06 Jun 2016 – Heavy metal (chemical element) FA nominated by Sandbh (t · c) was closed; see discussion
- Good article nominees
- 18 Jul 2016 – Gallium was GA nominated by Double sharp (t · c); start discussion
- 10 Jul 2016 – Iron was GA nominated by Double sharp (t · c); start discussion
- 08 Jul 2016 – Bohrium was GA nominated by Double sharp (t · c); start discussion
- 21 Jun 2016 – Indium was GA nominated by Double sharp (t · c); start discussion
- 19 Jun 2016 – Unbinilium was GA nominated by Double sharp (t · c); start discussion
- 23 Jun 2016 – Lanthanum GA nominated by Double sharp (t · c) was promoted by Casliber (t · c), see discussion
- Peer reviews
|Extended periodic table (Large version)|