|Horn shark has been listed as one of the Natural sciences good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|WikiProject Sharks||(Rated GA-class, Mid-importance)|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Horn shark/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
Hi, I am reviewing this article for GA and have made a few copy editing changes which you are free to revert where I have changed the meaning. This is a wonderfully informative article.
- It is reasonably well written.
- a (prose): Clearly written b (MoS): Follows required MoS elements
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects): Cover the major areas b (focused): Remains focused on the topic
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias: Neutral
- It is stable.
- No edit wars etc.: Stable
- It is illustrated by images, where possible and appropriate.
- Pass/Fail: Pass