|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
The page has been split
|Text and/or other creative content from this version of IT risk was copied or moved into IT risk management with this edit. The former page's history now serves to provide attribution for that content in the latter page, and it must not be deleted so long as the latter page exists.|
Perhaps is better to put laws and standards sections in separated articles because:
- The main article IT risk is quite big and can grow: I am planning to add the description to other IT related terms
- IT risk management article is quite lengthy and can grow: I am planning to add Risk IT short description and comparison with other methodologies
- Standard and law do apply basically to the management of risks, but each standard has to state what is the subject of the management itself i.e. IT risk
Before going on with the splits I would like to have some feedback. Then I can begin the work to updated references in other article properly
Split content from Information_assurance#Standards_Organizations section to Standard section
|Text and/or other creative content from this version of Information_assurance#Standards_Organization was copied or moved into IT_risk#Standards_Organizations_and_Standards with this edit. The former page's history now serves to provide attribution for that content in the latter page, and it must not be deleted so long as the latter page exists. The former page's talk page can be accessed at Talk:Information assurance.|
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on IT risk. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/20110516085505/http://www.oecd.org:80/dataoecd/16/22/15582260.pdf to http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/16/22/15582260.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.