|WikiProject Aviation / Aircraft / Rotorcraft||(Rated Start-class)|
- K-190 appears to have first flown in 1948 not 1949, and received certification in April 1949
- K-225 first flew in either 1948 or 1949 and also seems to have recieved certification in April 1949
- Do we have an article on the later K-240 model? If not, information on it should be included here.
- The H-22 designation appears to refer to the K-240, not the earlier ones.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Kaman K-225. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110622052807/http://www.boeing.com/history/boeing/502turbine.html to http://www.boeing.com/history/boeing/502turbine.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090106015708/http://www.invent.org/Hall_Of_Fame/190.html to http://www.invent.org/hall_of_fame/190.html
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.