|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Kandivali article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
||It is requested that an image or photograph be included in this article to improve its quality. Please replace this template with a more specific media request template where possible.
Wikipedians in Mumbai may be able to help!
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
List of schools
No consensus to delete. Deletion debate is archived below. -- Cecropia 01:29, 25 Apr 2004 (UTC)
- Substub that I found on a random page search. - Lucky 6.9 05:57, 19 Apr 2004 (UTC)
- Keep and expand. BTW the "contribute" link above directs to the Main Page. Exploding Boy 13:45, Apr 19, 2004 (UTC)
- Definitely keep. If this were a substub about an American place it would not even appear here. Wikipedia is not American! -- Graham :) | Talk 01:12, 20 Apr 2004 (UTC)
- Comment: I didn't choose this out of American sentiment. I chose it because it was a substub, nothing more. If this can be expanded, I say keep. Or, why not merge it into the article it points to? - Lucky 6.9 02:38, 20 Apr 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Cribcage 05:37, 24 Apr 2004 (UTC)
I added a link for the Stone Age claim. I didn't know that Kandivali was inhabited in the Stone Age, but a Google search revealed that it probably was. So added the external link. -Gajamukhu
I have noticed that a few landmarks are given wrong like the Kala Hanuman Temple is on M.G.Road and not off it. Also the content regarding the Charkop metro line along with its reference is outdated and hence needs updation. I would like to do the same if everyone is fine with it. --Gaurav.jhala88 (talk) 07:41, 27 August 2012 (UTC)