|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are connected to one of the subjects of this article and need help, please see this page.|
|WikiProject Biography / Musicians||(Rated Start-class)|
Wears a Dress
Critical acclaim for 'My beauty'??
The reason I came to this page was because I have heard nothing but critical maulings of that album. Whoever said that is either talking through their rear end, or needs to provide evidence. I am pretty sure that criticism was universal for that project.
Blam! - Much too fast
I was watching this episode today (here is a link http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0526817/combined). Kevin Rowland is featured, fronting a band credited as "BeBop". The song has a line in the chorus "Me and Mr Smooth". Is this a side project to Dexys or just a one-off?--TrogWoolley 14:17, 6 August 2007 (UTC)
Almost everything is wrong but if I attenpt to correct it I'll be barred again by the 15 year old czech victim of paedophilia who thinks pressing the spellcheck button makes him an intellectual (YES that n in attempt earlier is just to get you excited). —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 00:35, 6 April 2008 (UTC)
Too Rye Aye
- Hello, can you please direct me to the exact section of WP:NOT that prohibits quotation sections. Thanking you. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 21:14, 30 June 2014 (UTC)
- "Lists or repositories of loosely associated topics such as (but not limited to) quotations, aphorisms, or persons (real or fictional). If you want to enter lists of quotations, put them into our sister project Wikiquote" 18.104.22.168 (talk) 21:17, 30 June 2014 (UTC)
- So I assume that after removing these quotes you are adding them to Wikiquote? 22.214.171.124 (talk) 21:25, 30 June 2014 (UTC)
- No, it's "if you want to enter" quotations; I don't. Since you do, head over there right now. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 21:26, 30 June 2014 (UTC)
- So your sole purpose appears to be the removal of sourced information without adding it on to a sister project. How does this improve the encyclopedia? 188.8.131.52 (talk) 21:31, 30 June 2014 (UTC)