|WikiProject Canada / Newfoundland & Labrador / Geography / Communities||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
I changed small town to city. if it has 8000 population it is not a small town. WayneRay 17:57, 16 June 2007 (UTC)WayneRay
- It's not a city. It's not incorporated as such. It's incorporated as a town. Qyd (talk) 02:51, 14 March 2008 (UTC)
- The perennial debate about Lab City... :p
- That's not true. There is one road/highway out of town — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 19:37, 6 March 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Labrador City. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140606212405/http://www.westcliff.ca/include/centres/labrador_mall_en.php to http://www.westcliff.ca/include/centres/labrador_mall_en.php
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.