|WikiProject Film||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject California / Los Angeles||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Found this in the lead section of the page. As noted when I made the edit, there is no source provided and it's a purely American point of view.
Here's the line that I cut:
- Despite its PG-13 rating, the film is aimed more towards an "adult" audience, as it contains more mature content (..Racism, violence, profanity, sexual content..) than most other PG-13 movies.
Did a 12 year old write the plot summary section?
Lead "because they are an interracially married couple"
This seems an unfair summary of the movie. That's undoubtably a contributor, but it didn't seem the main one: the main factor seems to be them having sex in the pool and his kids seeing it. Any objections to striking this? --Steven Fisher (talk) 05:42, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
- It is the point of the film, Abel doesn't like the fact that they are an inter-racial couple, and says so on several occasions. If you didn't see that then you missed the point of the film. Darrenhusted (talk) 22:09, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
- I really think you're both wrong that it's the whole point. There's multiple causes, though that's probably the biggest one. But I thought this over and decided to leave it alone anyway. --Steven Fisher (talk) 22:46, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Lakeview Terrace. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080921022013/http://www.chicagoreader.com/features/stories/moviereviews/080918/ to http://www.chicagoreader.com/features/stories/moviereviews/080918/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.